Registration is now OPEN for the 2016 autocross school! We are offering several opportunities to participate this year:
1. Beginner Student ($50; limited to 30 entries)
2. Advanced Student ($75; limited to 10 entries)
3. Advanced Test ‘N Tune ($75; limited to 5 entries, runs in the morning with Advanced)
4. Beginner Instructor (Advanced students are strongly encouraged to instruct beginners in the afternoon)
5. Advanced Instructor
6. Safety Steward Student
7. Course Workers and General Volunteers (Several critical positions available)
Participants should be ON SITE at 0730. The school officially begins at 0800. If you are late, your spot will be offered to a waitlisted entry.
As always, registration for the Sunday Test ‘N Tune is free for school participants. For others, the standard fees apply.
Please read the following information before registering.
In order for everyone to get the most out of our autocross school, it is important to place yourself correctly based on experience. We established 3 qualifiers for the Advanced Autocross School:
1. Have you attended more than 20 autocross events? (preferably in the last 2 years)
2. Have you attended at least two national style autocross events? (like divisional tour, national tour, match tour or the national championship)
3. Have you attended the CCSCC Beginners Autocross School course, or another well known driving school, like Evolution or Barber?
If you can answer yes to any ONE of these questions, you may register for the Advanced School. If none of these apply to you, or you feel you could use a refresher of the basics, we ask you kindly to register for the Beginner School. Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of driving time and great instruction either way.
CCSCC reserves the right to reclass individuals if we determine they may not represent a good fit for their chosen class.
Visit AXWare ORM to register: Click Here